A slightly different view of the same world.



McKinley/ Massillon 2.0


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The McKinley-Massillon rematch is set for tomorrow night.  It’s gonna be at the Akron Rubber Bowl.  I think the temperature is going to be around 25-30 degrees at game time.  I’ve been to plenty of playoff games and sporting events in weather like this.  I do expect it to be chilly, but I don’t think I’ll freeze my ass off.  I think McKinley will win this game too.  I don’t know if it will be by 30 points like the last time, but I do hope it’s not close.  I hate when the game is close against Massillon.  I can’t take it.  

I hope that McKinley takes the title this year.  They came very close last year.  Got to the final game only to be trounced.  Either way, I plan on having a great time tomorrow night.  Gonna kick it with my boy Trevor Diamonds.    


0 Responses to “McKinley/ Massillon 2.0”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like