A slightly different view of the same world.



Fact: Christina Ricci is Sexy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I’ve been saying it for years. Not too many people agree with me. Some people think I am completely wrong. Some think I’m dumb. But the fact of the matter is: Christina Ricci is hot. And for those of you who haven’t seen her since Casper, behold! She’s all growed up. I'd actually like to see her add a few more punds back on so we can get the girls parts bigger again, but hey... It's okay.





















0 Responses to “Fact: Christina Ricci is Sexy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like