A slightly different view of the same world.



DT Money


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's up people? When my main man Sizzletron asked me to be a contributor to his blog, I have to admit I had some reservations. How would I be received? Would I be compensated, and if so how much are we talkin' bout'? You feel me? But you see, me and Sizzle go way back so I agreed to post for no charge. For his part Sizzle assured me that no topic would be off limits, and I intend to hold you to that Sizz. Ya heard? Out.

"DT Money"? You figure it out......


1 Responses to “DT Money”

  1. Blogger Scott Webster 

    I think it stands for Down Town Money

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like