A slightly different view of the same world.



Ouch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I fell out of my helicopter last night. That shit hurt.

Basically here’s what happened...

I was doing my weekly fly-over through the city. I came right up to the top of the big radio tower they have out in North Canton. I thought “Hey, it would be really funny if I took one of the lights off the top of this thing.” Well, I tried to bank left so that I could reach out and rip one of the lights off. Long story short, I pitched it too hard, lost my grip with my right hand and fell out. I hit my mouth on the light and then tumbled down hitting practically every pipe, beam or whatever the fuck you call them. Luckily I landed in a tree (on my neck). I was able to climb down the rest of the way. Pissed me off though. I was out until 4:00 AM trying to find my keys in the chopper wreckage. I got a little over 35 minutes of sleep before I had to get ready for work.


0 Responses to “Ouch”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like