A slightly different view of the same world.



The Siruis Radio S50 Reciever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I didn't get my chocolate mits on an Xbox 360, so what did I do with those gift cards? Well, they've been burning a hole in my pocket for the last 30 days so I decided to set them free. I am the proud new owner of the new Sirius Radio S50 reciever! For those of you unfamiliar with this device, take a look at this link. http://www.sirius.com/gs/s50/.

Jealous, aren't you? This thing is AWESOME? Ever wanted to pause, record, fast forward, or rewind that song you were listening to on the radio? Well, now I can! It can record up to 50 hours of Sirius programming and you can even download your own mp3 files from your pc! XM has a similiar product and theirs even has a built in reciever, but the thing is you can't get reception in doors so the built in reciever loses some of it's gloss. I would much rather have a smaller lighter unit, and compared to the XM version this thing is tiny! It's got to weigh less than 2 to 3 ounces and that's with the battery installed. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a keeper.

There is one more benefit to me getting this new toy. You "Sizzletronics" are the proud new owner of my previous Sirius reciever! And I'm even paying for your first year of service! The only caveat is that you must promise to install it right away. All you need to buy is a universal mounting bracket, and they can be found at Circuit City or Best Buy for about $19.99. I have everything you need, such as the antenna, car kit, remote, and ciggarete adapter. I am even throwing in my home adapter so you can hook it up to your home stereo. You've been a great friend over the years and this is just another way to show my thanks. Enjoy!

DT Money


0 Responses to “The Siruis Radio S50 Reciever”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like