A slightly different view of the same world.



Tom Cruise is Creepy (and Really Stupid)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have you heard the latest rumour that Katie Holmes is in fact, not pregnant? I thought that it was weird that she would have such a big stomach and "outtie" already. I thought that thing didn't pop out until the turkey was almost ready to come out of the oven? I hear that she is wearing a fake stomach out in public. Here is a picture of the "three" of them on their way to a soccer game last week.


On a side note, don't you think that Tom is unusually grinny lately? I know, I know. He's in love! I must have looked like that when I was first dating my wife. I think his grin looks like he is putting on a show though. Kinda helps the fake baby story. Watch them have the baby right before Mission: Impossible 3 comes out. Mark my words now. It will happen. It will also be the most beautiful baby the world has ever seen.









Here is another picture that actually weirds me out. It looks like Tom is telling Katie to "Cover up your stomach! Put your hand over it so that the paparazzi doesn't see your fat stomach and penis-length bellybutton!" He looks like he is actually coaching her in this picture.

I can't help feeling bad for Katie. I feel like she's been brainwashed by some big A-list celebrity and is doing whatever she can to stay close to him. Seriously, does she even know what Scientology is about? Do you? Here is a taste of what Scientologist believe...

In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) is a galactic ruler who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to cause problems today.

More fun stuff about Xenu and Scientology can be found here and here. Enjoy!


0 Responses to “Tom Cruise is Creepy (and Really Stupid)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like