A slightly different view of the same world.



You Know You Wanna Try It


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Coca-Cola has teamed up with Nestle to launch “Enviga”, a soda that is said to burn 50 to 100 calories just by drinking a 12-oz. serving. The breakthrough diet drink is a green tea-based, caffeinated, carbonated drink, which is in clinical testing. It’s said to use thermogenesis to speed up the metabolim.Enviga’s active ingredients are green tea extracts, calcium and caffeine.Coke representatives say the beverage will target active lifestyle consumers.Coke said Enviga will be available in three flavors -- green tea, berry and peach. It will be sold in 12-ounce sleek cans at a suggested retail price of a dollar-29 to a dollar-49 per can.Consumers in New York and Philadelphia will get a preview of Enviga in November with a full U.S. rollout planned for late January 2007.


3 Responses to “You Know You Wanna Try It”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think I'll pass on Enviga. Then again, any drink with a name that almost spells "vagina" can't be all that bad. On second thought I'll take 2 cases please!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, all!
    I want you to click this link, this is the link to new Russian online economic game. Every your click very important for me. Thank you!
    http://www.prevedgame.ru/in.php?id=8880

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    All I drink is Henessy and Mad dog 20/20. I bet yall didn't know I had a fake arm, I lost it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like