A slightly different view of the same world.



I'm Curious


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was wondering the other day where some phrases come from.  For example… Who came up with “Are you shitting me?”  and how did it come about?  It also brings to mind, “No shit?!”  Anybody know where that stuff came from?  What are some other ones that make no sense at all when you think of the actual verbiage or context?

Side note:  When someone would say to my dad “Are you shitting me?” he would often respond, “No way!  You’re my favorite turd.”  FYI.


0 Responses to “I'm Curious”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like