A slightly different view of the same world.



David Blaine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyone out there know who David Blaine is? You don't? Get off my site. No, I'm serious. Go away. You're not welcome here. Okay, so here is how I feel about dude. His street magic is tight. Lots of cool stuff that was kinda ahead of it's time. His "stunts" however? Crap. No magic in that stuff. I think dude just cries for attention with that junk. Really... you don't say? You lived in a box above London's citizens? Wow! I don't care. Ohhhhh. You lived in a water ball for a week? Jeeze! That's not even remotely amazing! Or magic. The more I think about him, the less he fascinates me. Check out this video some guys made making fun of his street magic and his "I'm-so-cool-it-hurts" stares he gives the camera.


4 Responses to “David Blaine”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    David Blaine scoots the nuttos over.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I see that you've disabled me from making my own posts. What am I, on the pay no mind list??

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ha! That was hiliarious! When this guys show on and what channel? I've heard of him, but never seen his show.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Step your blog game up Sizzle.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like