A slightly different view of the same world.



Party Over Here


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I threw this really hip party the other night. Just me and like 200 of my closest friends. It was at the local bar. We were dancing to what most people call techno. Now I have a problem when people call any electronic music “techno”. Most people don’t really know that not all electronic music is called techno. That is actually a form of electronic music. There are lots of types of electronic music: Progressive, House, Drum & Bass (D&B), Techno, Trance, etc.

What was I trying to say? Oh yeah. This party. Well, I think that some people must have had something alcoholic to drink or perhaps they were on ecstasy or something. Why do I say this? Hmmm. Well, for starters people were dancing very close to each other. Very close. When I say very close, I mean that they were fornicating on the dance floor. This party had some next level shit going on. There were naked women and dudes everywhere. I saw fellatio. I saw what the kids call a “train”. I swear this all happened too! Don’t believe me? I took along my video camera. I always have it on me in case something goes down and I want to prove it later. Watch this for yourself. NSFW! I put that on here because there are ding-dongs all over the place. Tell me about the craziest party you’ve ever been to.


0 Responses to “Party Over Here”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like