A slightly different view of the same world.



Hoax


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is one of those cases where you couldn’t make stuff like this up if you tried.  I would have the asses of every single person involved.  I’d have free McDonalds for the rest of my life too.

Watch what I am talking about.


2 Responses to “Hoax”

  1. Blogger Jamie Hunter 

    A few things. If you're the girl, why are you listening to a manager at McDonalds even if it is your boss? It's McDonalds! I'm guessing that 9 out of 10 girls her age would have high tailed it out of that office and called their parents. She's stupid. We should all know girls so "willing to please".

  2. Blogger Scott Webster 

    For real dude. I WISH I knew someone that stupid. I would have so much fun with their dumb ass.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like