A slightly different view of the same world.



Let's Here About Your Biggest Crush


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We have all had a "crush" on someone at least once in our lives, but I want to know your most intense, painful, humiliating, "made an ass of myself" crush! The one that you still look back on and try to forget because it still makes you feel uneasy just thinking about it! Here's what we need:

The name of the person.

The year.

Where you met them.

Something stupid you did to try to win their affection.

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.


1 Responses to “Let's Here About Your Biggest Crush”

  1. Blogger Jamie Hunter 

    Okay. The year was 1988. Her name was Christine Beggs and I met her working at McDonald's. I thought she was all that and a bag of chips, yo. She was a skinny white chick. Yes, I once dabbled in the caucasion persuassion, but it was never physical. So to all my brotha's out there I stayed true to the Nubian Queens.

    I'm living at home at the time, so I invite her over. I remember her telling me about how many bills she has and how little money she's got. So she comes over and I have this stuffed bear for her. The bear is holding this envelope with money in it and I gave it to her. She says "I can't take your money." I told her it was nothing and that I was just trying to help her out. She would not take it. She didn't even take the friggin' bear! So here I am with this bear and cash that she refuses to take and it's just sitting on the coffee table like this 2000 pound elephant! I was so embarrassed because I thought I'd offended her or something. I found out later that she wasn't in to me "that way" at all. We were "just friends".

    I ran into her at Giant Eagle around this time last year and I was still so embarrased from this that I walked right by her as if I didn't know her! I saw her open up her mouth to say something to me and I just kept on going. That'll teach her to make a fool out of me 17 years ago!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like