A slightly different view of the same world.



Two Videos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Super Duper Fresh Police Officer Bad Dude
If I were a cop, this would be exactly how I would roll.  I mean, I’m not a cop and this is already how I get down with people who cut me off.  I just wish I was a cop so that I didn’t have to feel bad about doing it to 65+ year old women on their way to bingo.

Dance Dance Revolution
Remember playing Counter-Strike hardcore like 4 years ago?  Remember the way you could spray-paint the ground?  How sweet is this?  I would probably fall out of my chair and crap, vomit, urinate, and ejaculate if I saw this going on in a game.  Okay, maybe I wouldn’t urinate.  On a side note, how come all the people who are good at DDR are either A) Nerds, B) People of the Orient, or C) Both?




1 Responses to “Two Videos”

  1. Blogger Jamie Hunter 

    Ha Ha! That counter strike DDR is CRAZY! Sweet!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like