A slightly different view of the same world.



Name Change


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am thinking about taking my next day off of work and going to have my name changed. I think I might change my middle name to "Precision". Sounds tight doesn't it? I might toss a few more names around before I go. Maybe "Lights Out". I don't know if I want the same name as a professional boxer. Who knows... I like "Never Cease" too. Here are a few names I am pondering. What do you think? Leave me a message with your feedback.

01) Precision
02) Lights Out
03) Never Cease
04) Sustain
05) Assault
06) Sustained Assault
07) Giver of Head Trauma
08) Taykashitt
09) Man-E-Faces
10) Herman


1 Responses to “Name Change”

  1. Blogger Jamie Hunter 

    Hmmmm...I guess "Precision" would be my choice. But how about combining two of them? "Sustained Assualt". Yeah, I like that one.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Staff

Previous posts

Archives

Sites We Like